wow cool! my first impression on onitsuka tiger in his idea of sneaker vending machine! you just put in your money, choose your design and size..then poof! The machine is made up of over 100 bespoke parts and can vend 24 pairs of trainers at any one time, in any of 6 sizes. the vending machine stationed at Carnarby street at onitsuka tiger store for only 3 days!( 14th – 16th of April). it will embark on national tour starting from Manchester throughout this year and all shoes will be given away!!!
Penny Keen, Onitsuka Tiger Brand Manager commented: “We hope trainer fans love our latest creation as much as we do and enjoy the latest and most innovative way to buy their Tiger Feet. Onitsuka Tiger prides itself on its heritage, so taking inspiration from modern day Japanese vending machines (which vend anything from eggs to loo rolls) seemed like the perfect next step for the brand; it’s satisfying knowing that we’re the first in the world to do it and we can’t wait to take it to Onitsuka Tiger fans across the UK.”
so anyone stays at LONDON, you must not miss out!!!!
* Each postcard entitles the winner to one token only to use in the vending machine
* Winning postcards must be exchanged for an Onitsuka Tiger token at store counter
* The vending machine only vends trainers in the following sizes: UK 5,6,7,8,9 and 10. No alternative sizes will be provided
* Trainers vended are non refundable and non exchangable
* The machine will stock only Mexico 66 in Red/ White/ Blue for the April launch
* No purchase necessary
* No cash replacements are available for this promotion
* The competition runs daily between Monday 14th and Wednesday 16th April until the vending machine is empty each day. If the machine is empty, no alternative prize or cash will be given
p/s: would love to buy new sneaker soon~~