I love chocolate. I always love them. I love chocolate cake so much.. and my favorite chocolate cake is from marthastewart recipe collections. for those who tried my chocolate cake, you must admit how lovely the cake is. Even I can eat the whole cake myself. My mom, my family, C and his family and my friends would fall in love in my chocolate cake. I sell it once to ika.. and I love to sell it again. so anyone who wants to buy.. you can contact me. spread this words. haha anyway, I want to share this yummy recipe!
1 1/2 cups butter (softened)
3/4 cups cocoa powder
1/2 cups boiling water
2 1/4 cups sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
1tsp soda bicarbonate
3 cups of sifted flour
1 cup milk
- heat oven 350 degrees. grease cake pans and dust cake pans with cocoa powder
- sifted flour and soda bicarbonate
- whisk cocoa powder and boiling water. set aside to cool. then put milk in it. whisk together.
- in other bowl, cream butter. gradually add sugar. beat until fluffy
- add a egg one at the time. beat well. pour in vanilla essence.
- add flour alternately with cocoa mixture. beat well each addition.
- divide batter. bake for 20minutes.
for the cake. I normally use chocolate frosting or simply buttercream.you can also use chocolate ganache for it.
p/s: above is cake i made for my birthday. hehe (excuse for the smirks)