Ingredients to do dadih
- 600ml water
- 1 liter milk/ choc milk/ strawberry milk
- 5mg Agar-agar powder/ gelatine
- 1 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1 tbsp corn starch + 2 tbsp water (mix together)
- pinch of salt
How to do?
- Firstly, put in water and agar-agar powder together into saucepan. Then put in sugar, mix of corn starch and salt. wait till it boil.
- Then, decrease the heat and pour in milk into saucepan. Keep stirring it to avoid any lumps. Turn off the heat after few second.
- pour into a ramekin or any small bowl
- put in refrigrator
- ready to eat!
Weeee! yeh I know its easy! so try it now! Enjoy cooking!